Read through Solidarity Halifax’s critical responses to events in our community and society at large.
- The Alton Gas Project: An Analysis – March 31, 2016
- Who Gives You the Right to Strike: On a Potential Constitutional Challenge to the Universities Accountability and Sustainability Act and the Limitations of Legalistic Labour Strategies – September 25, 2015
- One standard for friends, another for enemies: The government’s attack on the Council for African Canadian Education – March 9, 2015
- Guideposts for Anti-Racist Organizing Against Capitalism – October 5, 2014
- Support the People of Gaza: An Analysis By Solidarity Halifax – August 5, 2014
- Renaming Our Oval: What’s In A Name? – February 13, 2013
- Understanding the Nova Scotia Home for Colored Children – January 19, 2013
- Why Are We #IdleNoMore? – January 10, 2013
Read writings produced by Solidarity Halifax members. While the thoughts of individual members do not necessarily reflect positions taken by the organization, they do illustrate thoughtful analysis on issues of oppression and social justice.