Gabriel Enxuga of Solidarity Halifax is running for City Council in Dartmouth Centre – District 5.
Visit GabrielEnxuga.ca to donate and receive updates on the campaign!
Across our community, people are struggling. Our neighbours are choosing between feeding their families and heating their homes. Many in our community have no access to safe and affordable housing, cannot find work, and cannot afford to access key services like transit and child care.
• Let’s build a city where public transit and recreation programs are free.
• Let’s build a city with fair wages for workers.
• Let’s build a city where rent control ensures safe and affordable housing for all.
• Let’s build a city where racism and sexism are actively challenged.
• Let’s build a city dedicated to addressing climate change and building a sustainable economy.
Longtime anti-poverty advocate Gabriel Enxuga is running to be the next Councillor for Dartmouth Centre – District 5.
Gabriel has worked with Dartmouth residents to advocate for more affordable housing, the elimination of predatory lending in our city, and access to public transit for people living on social assistance. Gabriel has also been an advocate for trans healthcare and organized for better working conditions for low-income workers through Baristas Rise Up.